This delectable dish will knock your socks off! It is easy to make and ready in no time!
- Serving Size: 1 cup prepared stir-fry
- Recipe Makes: 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon oil, margarine, or butter
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 ears of corn (cut from the cob)
- 10 okra (sliced)
- 3 yellow squash or zucchini (sliced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook margarine (or butter), onion, corn, squash, and okra for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
A serving of Veggie Stir-Fry provides:
- 70 Calories, 1.5 g. Fats, 20 mg. Sodium, 13 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Fiber, 3 g. Protein